Friday, November 27, 2009

Baptism Card Ideas A Unique Baptism Gift?

A Unique Baptism Gift? - baptism card ideas

I go to a Catholic baptism. The father is Italian, and I know it is customary to give gold, but if everyone gives crosses and chains, what can I give to be different? I want something like engraved, if possible. My grandfather had carved me a white Bible with my name in gold letters, but I had grown up at the time. Do you think it is appropriate for a child (as a souvenir for when she is older)? Otherwise, any suggestions? I do not know if I have to save a Bible ... If someone in Toronto, and who knows of a place, embroidery, please let me know.
I'll give you $ 100 on the card, if you do not want to spend more than $ 100 donation.
All ideas welcome!

0 comments:

Post a Comment