Sunday, November 8, 2009

Used Rifle Scopes On Line Scope Mount For My (Hawken's) Black Powder Rifle?

Scope Mount for my (Hawken's) black powder rifle? - used rifle scopes on line

I looked for my gun, and yesterday I was thinking about a number of mine put 54 caliber Hawken Woodsman (1 of 48: anti-spin), but of course, like almost all modern guns BP or almost nothing to a meeting. Powder, I wonder what my options for this, I will be made mil-dot style pocket scale, are a little horizontal line of fixed-odds, after all weapons have a BP distance limitation. How could I, I just think about it, I would not have done, if at all. Can I use it myself with a drill and model, or a pistol Smith Make me one (at a price most likely) or some kind of mounting kit or this already, because you can not find a single line. I still had the ability, my eyes on my dedication and with it also. As the scope of the old Russia is rising MN

http://www.militarygunsupply.com/IMAGES/ ...

I want to, this life my gun, so give it a unique touch, it would be nice, now I can turn with the normal view, but the choice of a scope wOuld be nice.

And I can not have the leeway to here in Oregon, because keeping the old school, the hunt when it comes to BP season. So do not reach.

0 comments:

Post a Comment