Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nausea More Condition_symptoms I Have Had A Feeling Of Nausea And Fullness Almost Every Afternoon/night. Plus More Symptoms, What Could It Be?

I have had a feeling of nausea and fullness almost every afternoon/night. Plus more symptoms, What could it be? - nausea more condition_symptoms

He came to me for a few weeks. And usually around noon and night.
I also think a swelling and stomach pain may come and go throughout the day.
For lunch today I had a bit of roast meat, but the smell is making me sick.
Ideas?

2 comments:

Jane Doe said...

It seems to me that you can suffer from heartburn, acid reflux or GERD. I always recommend some Tums or other antacids, and the consumption of some of these after lunch. If they help the problem temporarily, but returned within an hour, you may have a problem more serious than heartburn may need medical treatment today. You can buy over the counter as Prilosec heartburn or FIFO, or you can ask your doctor for a prescription.

However, if the problem still want to see a doctor. They have a bigger problem that must be evaluated.

i just saw halley's comet.. said...

You have a runny nose and paranasal sinuses, and pressure? My first thought was a cold or an allergy. But it could also be something else, then of course I say to a doctor.

Post a Comment