Saturday, November 7, 2009

Karaoke Dont Stop You Til Get Enough Why Does My Myspace Karaoke Keep Changin Displaying Pics On My Karaoke Profile?How Do I Stop It?

Why does my myspace karaoke keep changin displaying pics on my karaoke profile?How do I stop it? - karaoke dont stop you til get enough

I'm on MySpace by MySpace Karaoke, and I've noticed and some of my MySpace friends have realized that to show my picture in my profile and my MySpace Karaoke songs to show a picture of me showing diffrerent different evrytime I log or journal . Can someone tell me why and how to stop them? I do not want a different photo each time.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Check the Help section MySpace.com ... incredibly useful. You can quote the exact relationship, but a quick search and it will in no time. They rock!

Post a Comment