Thursday, January 21, 2010

Florida Auto Bill Of Sale Can Anyone Help Me With Florida Subrogation Laws?

Can anyone help me with florida subrogation laws? - florida auto bill of sale

In 2005 I was in a serious car accident that left me in the hospital almost a month, lived for several days and the accident involved a passenger car. After a meeting with all the insurance I decided to go with the owner of the car was in the driver (2 separate car insurance) that my health insurance took the remaining medical bills. We made them (health INS) settlement PIP (10,000) and paid them back by half (5,000) during the years of my settlement payment for chiropractor appointments / etc in 2007 have had to recognize severe scarring of my revised as the separation of tissues and causes pain - and pay for a few months of health insurance, the claim. Recently sent a service of surrogacy, which is recovering for health insurance, a letter to the other drivers and vehicle owners. I have already been identified and the money we got away from them - is continuing to work with the company, but I'm sure you can not take money from other insurance companies, we have decided to regulate ourselvestion does not come from them. (This is the car manufacturers progressive) are Does this mean that it will probably be responsible for the payment of the amount they are trying to recover? And in Florida, as you can force me to pay no fault state? I can not afford a lawyer, and I do not want, but I'm afraid that I will be in a position that could pay any amount that my practice costs. Should I go bankrupt? I have no car or a house, no savings, do not take anything, really. Only my credit score, which is very, very good. I will not resort to Chapter 11. Please help!

1 comments:

ParaNYC said...

Your question is reproduced below for the original model, that is the answer:

Q: Can someone help me with the subrogation laws in Florida? In 2005, I have been in a serious car accident that left me in the hospital almost a month, lived for several days in a car accident, as the passengers on. After We talked with all the insurance companies concerned, I sat with the owner of the car was in the driver (2 separate car insurance) that my health insurance took the remaining medical bills. We have it (health NSI) of the PIP Settlements (10,000) and pays half (5000) in the years of my settlement payment for chiropractor appointments / etc in 2007, I had I have some serious scars, such as weaving and cause differences in pain improved - and after several months of paid health insurance to require. ago Recently, a service of surrogacy, which can restore itself to health insurance a letter to the other drivers and vehicle owners. I have already stated, and moneyof them is gone - continue to cooperate with the company, but I'm sure you can no money from other insurance companies, the settlement was agreed to come after them. (This is the car manufacturers progressive) are Does this mean that it will probably be responsible for the payment of the amount they are trying to recover? And in Florida, as you can force me to pay no fault state? I can not afford a lawyer, and I do not want, but I'm afraid that I will be in a position that could pay any amount that my practice costs. Should I go bankrupt? I have no car or a house, no savings, do not take anything, really. Only my credit score, which is very, very good. I will not resort to Chapter 11. Please help! "

A: There is a quick answer to your question.

They provided a model is very complicated, fails to change some details, the value of this reaction is. Therefore, this reaction is only intended to provide general advice.

If your health insurance company thCcording to the automotive insurance, then they are bound by any agreement at all. But if the health insurance has not been signed, they could have waived any right to have. Now they are are free to pursue surrogacy in their own name, even if all other rights freely in their own names.

You have a contract with your insurance, the need for maintenance, you will pay. Although they could try to bound by a third party to collect pay for these services, it is not agree with them. You still have to pay the medical expenses to the extent applicable, have coverage.

However, it seems that your health insurance company was made aware of one of the institutions. May and now in a position to use all or part of this agreement are looking for when the rules require the cover that you open in these colonies and they do not. They can be imported when you use the money for costs of healthH insurers would have paid anyway. (All available documents.) If you paid can show how that money used to pay the costs themselves had to, could not the question.

But it's probably all that would be responsible for the payment - part of the solution developer has made with an insurance company, but not all of your medical bills. And if the money for bills, the insurance was paid, then it probably would not be responsible for using these funds.

In any case, wait and see how the company manages health insurance. You do not have it all worked before for you money.

[This is not legal advice. You should consult an attorney at law authorized to obtain legal advice or representation in decisions that affect your statutory rights of May.]

Post a Comment