Monday, January 11, 2010

Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder Have You Ever Gotten A Perfect Zero On A Test Even After Studying And Trying?

Have you ever gotten a perfect zero on a test even after studying and trying? - perfect tear paper towel holder

Lol my friend has a claim "zero" on the math test today was not strange for me at first, but he laughed loudly and began to laugh. I mean, I had a total write pages, but they were wrong and that the concept and the operation is a pity that the teacher can not give everything. There were patches of red ink on the role of the teacher of important changes and comments had to play his role, and I swear I had a slight tear in the document where you do not make a huge "X" but also likely to anger over the torn paper. Lmao then at the end was a note in red ink: "We must, as soon as possible"
What is to test the grade ridiculous thing I have a legitimate and how u feel?

0 comments:

Post a Comment