Saturday, January 2, 2010

Seattle Summer Camps Where, In Seattle, Can I Find An Job As An Environmental Scientist?

Where, in Seattle, can I find an job as an environmental scientist? - seattle summer camps

Hello! I will grade school my contract very soon, and my schedule is open. I'm considering moving to Seattle in July with my girlfriend (your company has other offices in the same so you can transfer) and I am looking for a job as a research biologist, environmental consultant, lawyer for the environment or their mixture. I'm open to everything.

I just finished my Masters in Environmental Science and Policy at Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Wildlife Bilogy Ohio University.

I worked in Alaska, Arizona, and Florida, which (at their school during the summer) and I'm a big backpacker / camper / hiker. I stayed at least one night in every state except Hawaii. For the sake of my mind, I knew I had to live in the West and I love the Pacific Northwest ......

Anyway, I looked around to work through all the lists and standard Web sites, and wondered if anyone knew of a "green" companies that cause environmental conservation work in the area from Seattle or Bellingham? Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment