Saturday, February 6, 2010

Catchy Birthday Invitation 25 I Am Having A Surprise 60th Birthday Party For My Mom. I Am Invititing About 25 Women To A Tea House?

I am having a surprise 60th Birthday party for my Mom. I am invititing about 25 women to a tea house? - catchy birthday invitation 25

and I need help writing a catchy invitation .. I must also ensure that the personal agendas memorable for them. She made the world for me and I had no part of which took 50 years, when it's time to take the 60. I would like to use pink as the main color. I need ideas, slogans, ideas for books, ideas, center, etc! Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To receive an invitation can write: Some say May 60 is on the hill, but (name of mother) begins the ascent. Inside, write: I hope you visit us to (name) birthday celebration. Shhh It's a surprise!
I do not know how long you have, but you create a beautiful memory can be booked online. Walmart is a great photo spot. Then you can sign up to have every day. Pressed for time to write only from a collage of photos of the day and each a piece of paper, a few words, then the memory book after the party.

As favors for bath and body has a few small hand creams, etc., or just a small card with a photo of your mom, put a tea bag and a clever use to say, as a favor to me one day for a cup of tea .

Central: I'm a fan of flowers, but if they think more than your budget, I, pink balloons would be great.

Hope this helps. I had a blast planning my father at the age of 50 and mother 60th Whatever you do, is a memory that forever will be for them both. If you ideas on howBecause there are two sides have sent a false invitation to the show for a surprise party for a friend. Sun had no idea and do not talk with your friend, because it was a surprise.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I use this site all the time for ideas for center pieces, etc.
http://www.partydelights.co.uk/
A collage of former and current photos of yourself, family, friends, etc. here is a personal donation of Nice. Self (in a nice frame for my 21 and I thought it was fantastic (and guests when they look at pictures of baby ha haa)
A sorta pink This is the theme of your life
Hope this helps
Helen

Post a Comment