Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How Do White Girls Put In Extensions Hair...........Black With Long Hair?

Hair...........Black with long hair? - how do white girls put in extensions

I had moments in my life where I had my hair cut short and I do not like. I bought and extensions in.

I've noticed:
If a girl has long hair, people automatically assume your black fabric, especially dark-skinned black girls. Light skin girls black people seem to think they are mixed and parents has white hair, it grows and healthier.
But a young girl, dark black skin, people automatically assume its substance or a wig or something.

Do they believe that blacks can not grow long hair shiny and healthy?

White girls use extensions (also known as tissue), but people seem to believe only their hair.

Has anyone noticed that me?

I'm light-skinned. Ilong hair cut, but lately (not like) and my prom and I use it as hair extensions. Compliments on my hair "grew" as long and healthy. But my dark-skinned friend who is on his hair at the same position as I am, with the same extensions (real hair empty as I do), the same day, the people say "girl, who in this tissue, c is very good. Whats up with that? "Even people who do not know us, never seen, never seen, I take my hair is real (that mix has white hair I believe is my father. I am not mixed) and her hair is combed or smooth face /.

Anyone else notice this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment