Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Lcd Tvs How Do I Fix These Spots On My Liquid Crystal Sceen?

How do I fix these spots on my liquid crystal sceen? - how to get rid of dark spots on lcd tvs

After the relocation of the wall from one house to another, and connected, I discovered that I had 4 small dark spots on the screen. They appear dark fingerprints / stains, and tried to remove them with Windex, and has not changed at all. I think there is something wrong with the LCD. If anyone can help me, please try to get rid of it would be great.

3 comments:

Eric said...

It seems that someone the screen during transport may mismanagement. There is no danger that we must do everything possible to resolve the problem.

If this is a real movement, and a moving company to the perpetrators, you can find in a position to replace them on the screen.

Woollcot... said...

I have had similar experiences, and I am sure they are taken from fingerprints. Be very careful what you use on the screen. There are many cheap products made specifically for those screens - and be especially careful with what you use to clean fingerprints. Most of these cleaner with a special cloth or gauze to come. I would like to consult with someone before them with a cloth or a handkerchief. Also, you do not press hard to top - Go to hell, and then gradually increase the pressure if necessary.

Patrick M said...

What ever you do, do not use a magnet.

Post a Comment