Thursday, February 18, 2010

Problem With My Id 80048831 MSN Problems!!?

MSN problems!!? - problem with my id 80048831

I try to access my MSN account, but did not let me. I know that the password is correct, but he continues: "We could not connect to Windows Live Messenger to connect to, because there is a problem with your Windows Live ID. Error code: 80,048,831th then click" OK "and sent me to a page, enter the account information to tell and ask forgotten my password. I did it and click on "Accept", it refreshes the page and asks me again and again.
I tried to reset my password to my secret question, but I said, I often try to get in touch!

PLEASE HELP ME!

2 comments:

C C said...

Reset the "Help" button, or customer support, all trial and error. Once you try too often in combination, it is to restore the service for customers.

B0uncing... said...

Anyway, if you try not to) (to connect too many times ............ They believe that someone is trying to connect to your account in connection with, and what you block.

Sometimes the only solution is to use a different password, and Addy is on. IE, register and start over.

Post a Comment