Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Catchy Phrase About Birthday Catchy Phrase About Davidson Wildcats??

Catchy phrase about Davidson Wildcats?? - catchy phrase about birthday

Tomorrow, the CBS Early Show is coming to my city, Davidson. You all know that has the Davidson basketball team was beaten by the young. I'm one of those behind the anchor plates instead of "Hey Mama".

I need a catchy slogan for my sign that the audience is made to my attention.
"The star player Stephen Curry
"We have a great game that day probably will not win
"The mascot is the Wildcats
"My name is Katie
"It's my birthday LOL

Thank you. Even if you do not everything I give you a star for this problem can imagine can be moved?

2 comments:

Boston's Best said...

Wildcats Gophers eat for breakfast!

Dayne Train said...

The curry is HOT!

So it was probably wiser than his answer, at least I have mine. And she is a girl, so he really cares?

Post a Comment