Saturday, February 13, 2010

Www.jessica Simpson Gets A Wedgie Has Anyone Tried The Jessica Simpson Hairdo Extensions?

Has anyone tried the Jessica Simpson Hairdo Extensions? - www.jessica simpson gets a wedgie

Hello! :) I wonder if anyone has tried to Jessica Simpson and Ken Paves hair extensions? (as seen on the website below). I thought in order to grow the clip in human hair, only to change, until my hair. So I've noticed as I want and do not commit to the tail when the hair may be damaged. Does anyone have experience with these beings? And how do you see? Thank you guys:)
http://www.jessica-simpson-extensions.co.uk/hairdo.html

3 comments:

Kate M said...

Yes, I have and enjoy. Easy to use.

Poe said...

I do not think anything Jessica Simpson. In addition, extensions are frizzy look. In addition, the hair or hair color may not agree with him. Play it safe number.

misschel... said...

I always recommend a color that matches your hair, if it looks obviously fake May. You have to be careful when handling these parts, because if you do, brush and push it somewhere, if not in use will be very curly and neat. I begin with a clip ponytail before you try some of the largest beaches to see how natural it looks on you.

Post a Comment